Let us help you?
We’ll answer your questions about our products or services within 10 to 20 min, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST).
I mailed back an item and I still haven't received a refund.
What is your return policy?
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our customer service department no later than 5 days after the defective or incompatible product is sent in order to get a replacement. Otherwise, you will still be subject to the Restocking Fee!
When returning an item make sure to include a copy of the original invoice sent to you inside the package and a note explaining the issue. If you send the part to anyone except us we will be unable to credit anything to your account, because we obviously do not have your part so there is nothing that we can credit. Please insure your shipment. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or misdirected shipments. Package your return carefully to avoid damage. Credit card payments will be refunded via a credit that will appear on your statement upon a successful return. This credit can take up to 30 business days to post to your statement; this depends on your bank or Credit Card Company. Check and money order payments will be mailed a check within 10-15 business days upon a successful return. If you have any questions regarding your order, feel free to email us at (info @ walkingbelts .com).
Please call us at 1-800-334-5944 or e-mail us at [email protected] to receive a RMA# and address where to ship your returned part. We will not receive any returns that do not have a valid RMA#.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
How can I track the status of my return?
Who pays for return postage?
How long do I have to return my items for a full refund?
How long will it take for a refund?
How can I track the shipment of my package?
Can I make any changes to my order or cancel my order after it has been placed?
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
Why was my order cancelled?
How do I know if an item is in stock?
Where do I find my treadmill model and serial number?
– On the right side opposite the power cord.
– Inside of the upright base on the right side of the treadmill.
– Below the power cord on a white or a silver decal.
– On the right-hand corner at the base of the treadmill.
– On the left side frame of the treadmill where the upright mounts to the bottom frame at the base of the treadmill.
Where do I find my elliptical model and serial number?
– The serial number may be on the main bracket on a white or a silver sticker at the rear of the machine.
– The serial number may be on a white or a silver sticker on the main frame under the left pedal arm.
– The model number and serial number decal may be located on the inside of the bottom main frame under the pedal arms.
Do you charge a fee for canceling an order?
If your order has not been processed you will be charged a cancellation fee of 3.75% of the total amount of the order.