Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email: [email protected] and we will reply as soon as possible.
Commitment to Accessibility
Walking Belts LLC. is committed to accessibility and ensuring that all users of walkingbelts.com, including those with disabilities and their companies, have an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from all information, services and online offerings of walkingbelts.com
Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Some of the measures taken to make walkingbelts.com accessible include:
- descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- using descriptive text links and headers
- maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- incorporating a skip navigation link
- making all text zoomable up to 200%
- eliminating all potentially distracting elements (e.g. pop ups, auto playing video, etc.)
- ensuring website is navigable by keyboard only
- presenting content in a meaningful order
- providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
As well as several other measures.
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and other parallel or related disability inclusion laws such as the California Unruh Act and the New York Human Lights Law.
Do you have feedback on walkingbelts.com’s accessibility? Where can we improve? What are our strong points? Your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated as we strive to improve.
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at ADA.gov.
Section508.gov provides numerous resources for making accessible websites and maintaining them.
WCAG 2.0 AA provides technical guidelines and examples for what web accessibility should be.
Accessible.org provides information and services to make your website accessible.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Accessibility related to our website, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 800-334-5944
Walking Belts LLC
33175 Temecula Parkway Suite A638
Temecula, California 92592.